We started getting excited for Halloween about the middle of October, so it was hard to wait until October 31st for Trick or Treating. The weekend before Halloween we went to a local pumpkin patch to pet farm animals, ride horses, and go in a jumpy. Everything that we assumed Jack was too little to do, he wasn't, and he really really wanted to do because his big sister (he calls her sissy) was doing it. He went in the jumpy and rode the horse (pony) without being scared at all and loved doing both. It is funny to compare because when Madeline was about 2 we put her on the pony and she screamed. I think it has something to do with wanting to do everything that your big sister does.
We didn't actually get any pumpkins there (strange, I know) but we had heard from friends that if you go to Armstrong's nursery it is $16 for as many pumpkins as you can carry, an Heath wanted to see how many he could carry. He was guessing about 10, he actually held 8 and it was fun to load him up!
2 comments:
Where are the Halloween pictures? What were their costumes this year? I'm sure they were adorable!
Where is the picture of Heath carrying those pumpkins?? I want to see that one - I believe it, but I want to SEE it! ;)
Post a Comment