
Jack has moved to a new school this week, he was in the baby room at his old school and I was not very happy with the program they offered for toddlers, so I thought I would move him to a school with a toddler program. He started on Monday in the 18 month room, but only lasted a half day his first day, then he came down with a bad virus, on top of the ear infection.

After two days at home with Nana and Papa (thank god for their help) he was ready to return, and had a full day on Thursday. He was not that happy when Heath dropped him off and did one of those screaming sessions that you just know is going to be loud, his mouth was still open, sucking in air, when Heath left the room. I called several times during the day and he ate his lunch and took his nap and gave his new friends lots of hugs! He is the only little boy in his class with 5 little girls!!
3 comments:
Jack and the ladies. Something to look forward too! Henry is typically holding court with a group of girls. It is funny to see. He will give them super power kisses. Glad the school is working out for you!
This story kinda reminds me of Amber's picture titled 'Bed of Roses' where Kal is in a bed filled with girls - yes, they are cousins - but he is surrounded by girls!
I can't believe how much more mature Jack looks than when we saw him last fall. He's such a big boy now!
Post a Comment